Workplace Project Coordinator | Wellington
|Position Type:||Fixed Term|
|Attachments:|| PD - Workplace Project Coordinator.pdf (PDF, 178KB)
|Application Close Date:||20-Jan-2019|
About the role
This is an excellent 12 month opportunity for a Project Coordinator to join our WorkSafe team and assist with the delivery of a workplace project. You don't need to have delivered property projects before, but an interest in gaining experience in this field would be beneficial.
The Project Coordinator will take care of the coordination of this project in partnership with the Project Manager. You'll be responsible for managing the project schedule, interdependencies, risk, issues and decisions' registers and general programme administration support.
Other duties include:
- Assist with project financials including budgeting, forecasting and invoice management
- Assist in the engagement of resources
- Organise project meetings and business workshops
- Liaise with a variety of internal stakeholders and external suppliers
Skills & Experience
- Experience in providing project coordination support across multiple projects in different phases from start-up through to delivery
- Experience in the development and maintenance of project schedules, risks and issues registers, decision registers and project reporting
- Ability to work collaboratively and build strong relationships within the projects and the project business contacts
- Proficient in the use of MS Office applications, including MS Project and MS Visio
- Excellent verbal and proven written communication skills
WorkSafe is New Zealand's primary workplace health and safety regulator. Our Chief Executive Nicole Rosie leads over 550 staff based across New Zealand who are working to lift health and safety performance, supporting New Zealanders to return home from work healthy and safe.
How to apply
Click the apply button and include your CV and cover letter. You can find out more about this role by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications close on Sunday 20th January 2019