Principal Advisor Health and Safety Innovation | Wellington
|Category:||Workplace Health & Safety|
|Attachments:|| PD - Principal Advisor Health and Safety Innovation.pdf (PDF, 180KB)
|Application Close Date:||25-Jan-2019|
- Are you into tackling complex problems?
- Do you want to impact health and safety outcomes by improving how work is done?
- Are you interested in creating more value-adding health and safety practices?
Recognising innovation as a cornerstone of a world class regulator function, WorkSafe New Zealand is now looking for three principal advisors to join their newly created health and safety innovation team.
WorkSafe are interested in individuals who can bring a wealth of varied health and safety experience, and are keen to be part of implementing diverse and innovative solutions.
If you have an entrepreneurial mind-set, an interest to see new ideas translated into practice, and a passion for working collaboratively, this is the opportunity for you.
You will be able to:
- hunt down problems to be solved and think systemically
- identify trends and take on opportunities for growth and improvement
- explore new ideas and design prototypes
- focus on improving the status quo through partnerships and delivering solutions
There are three exciting opportunities to lead innovation challenges in relation to regulatory interventions, health and safety practices, and business development and partnerships.
If you like to challenge the status quo, are excited by the thought of trialling new and emerging practices, and are a leader and innovator with excellent people and influencing skills, we would encourage your application.
Applications close at 5pm on Friday, 25 January 2019.
All applications are being managed by Kathy Clarke from People and Co. For further information contact Kathy Clarke on 04 496 9266 quoting job number 18844: http://peopleandco.nz/