Manager Business Alignment and Delivery | Wellington
|Category:||Workplace Health & Safety|
|Attachments:|| PD Manager Business Alignment and Delivery.pdf (PDF, 93KB)
|Application Close Date:||19-Apr-2021|
- Bring together an amazing team of planning, delivery and reporting specialists and advisors.
- Newly created role in an exciting and developing area of WorkSafe
- Permanent, Central Wellington Location
About the role
As the Manager Business Alignment and Delivery you will provide overall leadership and lead key initiatives around the planning, delivery and reporting core activities for Health and Technical Services. You'll ensure the delivery of our change programme to improve work-related health outcomes for workers across New Zealand, as well as:
- Work collaboratively across agency and with key external partners
- Provide strategic leadership and partnership with other agencies to achieve significant programmes of change
- Deliver routine reporting and planning requirements
- Champion and implement continuous improvement to how Health and Technical Services work
Ideally you will be politically savvy as well as skills and experience that span the functional areas of this role such as project management, business analysis, change management, planning. You'll also have:
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in leadership positions
- Proven experience in leading cultural change
- Experience pertinent to health and safety
- Regulatory delivery knowledge
- Ability to work collaboratively with a range of stakeholders as well as navigate through multiple perspectives.
- Understanding and knowledge of public sector process, and machinery of government
- A relevant tertiary qualification e.g. Business, Health, or Regulation
If you are a strong connecter with a talent for identifying patterns across various projects and lead by inspiring and investing in your people so they can thrive, then we would love to hear from you!
WorkSafe New Zealand, Mahi Haumaru Aotearoa, is the primary workplace health and safety regulator – our vision is that everyone who goes to work comes home healthy and safe. Our people are passionate about our vision and embrace and demonstrate our WorkSafe Values - Ngā Mātāpono:
- Whakakotahi – we're united in a strong purpose
- Kōrero mai – we engage meaningfully
- Tiakina mai - we're entrusted with a duty of care.
WorkSafe offer a range of benefits including free life, trauma and income protection insurances, discounts on health insurance and eye care, four weeks annual leave plus three days WorkSafe leave, and learning and professional development opportunities. We operate on a flexible by default basis, allowing you and your manager to create a flexible work experience that supports you and the business to succeed.
There are a range of networks you can become part of, such as our Te Rōpū Atuapiko Rainbow Network, WorkSafe Wahine Women's Network and our Kapa Haka group.
How to apply
Click the apply link, complete an application form and submit a copy of your CV and cover letter.
Please note: Applicants must be legally entitled to work in New Zealand.
Applications close on Monday 19 April 2021