Senior Advisor Planning and Reporting | All office locations
|Attachments:|| PD Senior Advisor Planning and Reporting.pdf (PDF, 119KB)
|Application Close Date:||29-Sep-2021|
- Play a part in keeping New Zealand work places safe
- Provide advice to influence strategic alignment
- Permanent, all locations considered
WorkSafe is looking for an experienced Senior Advisor contribute to our planning and reporting delivery function for large and small projects across our Health and Technical Services team.
As the Senior Advisor Planning & Reporting you will support the delivery of programmes within Health & Technical Services, data analysis of information, and advice to influence the strategic alignment of the business unit. You'll also lead the development of planning and reporting tools, and support the delivery of Official Information Act, Privacy Act and general correspondence requests relating to the Health and Technical Services Group within WorkSafe as well as:
- Lead the development and delivery of programme planning and reporting for Health & Technical Services
- Be the source of expert advice and quality assurance in relation to the management of Official Information Act, Privacy Act, Ministerial and general correspondence requests.
- Lead the continuous improvement and development of frameworks and processes to ensure the alignment of H&TS initiatives to Worksafe's strategic priorities
- Ensure the right systems and processes are in place to enable meaningful monitoring and reporting
- Manage the analysis and interpretation of information from a variety of sources
- Support the delivery of OIA responses from a broad range of subjects
- Mentor and coach
- Build strong and trusted relationships with stakeholders
The ideal person for this role will have excellent communication and written skills with the ability to translate technical information into clear written form and can frame a concise and compelling argument for senior leadership level. You will also have:
- Experience working in an analytical, project management or writing role in a Government organisation or Crown Entity
- Sound understanding of strategic and business process planning
- Experience of Government processes and strategy, particularly in the areas of business alignment, project & programme delivery and/or reporting
- Demonstrated experience in supporting programme/project delivery
- Strong stakeholder management experience with the ability to influence and advise
- Excellent attention to detail and articulate documentation and process mapping skills
- Ability to motivate, support, coach and mentor staff
- Good level of data literacy
Working in our high-performing team you'll enjoy a supportive environment where you are trusted and empowered to do your best work. If this sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you.
The salary range for this role is $83,998 - $111,997
WorkSafe New Zealand, Mahi Haumaru Aotearoa, is the primary workplace health and safety regulator – our vision is that everyone who goes to work comes home healthy and safe. Our people are passionate about our vision and embrace and demonstrate our WorkSafe Values - Ngā Mātāpono:
- Whakakotahi – we're united in a strong purpose
- Kōrero mai – we engage meaningfully
- Tiakina mai - we're entrusted with a duty of care.
WorkSafe offer a range of benefits including free life, trauma and income protection insurances, discounts on health insurance and eye care, four weeks annual leave plus three days WorkSafe leave, and learning and professional development opportunities. We operate on a flexible by default basis, allowing you and your manager to create a flexible work experience that supports you and the business to succeed.
There are a range of networks you can become part of, such as our Te Rōpū Atuapiko Rainbow Network, WorkSafe Wahine Women's Network and our Kapa Haka group.
How to apply
Click the apply link, complete an application form and submit a copy of your CV and cover letter.
Applications close on Wednesday 29 September 2021