Recruitment Coordinator | Wellington
|Attachments:|| PD - Recruitment Coordinator.pdf (PDF, 115KB)
|Application Close Date:||01-Dec-2021|
- Support the Recruitment team in terms of co-ordination and administration activities
- Initial point of contact for general recruitment queries from managers, employees, and candidates
- Flexible work environment that supports you and the business to succeed
This is a newly created role with an exposure to both Recruitment and HR activities within the People, Culture, Safety and Property team.
It is a permanent position based in Wellington.
WorkSafe New Zealand, Mahi Haumaru Aotearoa, is the primary workplace health and safety regulator – our vision is that everyone who goes to work comes home healthy and safe. Alongside other regulators we lead New Zealand to achieve healthy and safe workplaces through engagement, education and enforcement.
WorkSafe offer a range of benefits, including life, trauma and income protection insurance packages, discounts on health insurance and eye care and learning and development opportunities.
About the Team
The Recruitment team consists of a Team Leader, a Senior Recruitment Advisor and two Recruitment Advisors.They work across the business providing market knowledge and insights to support effective recruitment practices.
About the role
The Recruitment Coordinator role sits in the Recruitment team within People, Culture, Safety and Property group to :
- Support the Recruitment team by providing high-quality co-ordination and administration capacity, thereby enabling other team members to focus on delivering in their specialty areas
- Assist Recruitment Advisors with posting job advertisements on relevant job boards via the Springboard recruitment system
- Support with monitoring and responding to inquires through the career's inbox
- Support with the development and delivery of new employee contracts and other onboarding documentation
- Provide support as ‘back-up' for the Senior HR Coordinator when required
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience in an administration role
- Competent in using Microsoft Office products
- Great organisational and multitasking skills
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
- Great attention to details
How to apply
Click the apply link, complete an application form, and submit a copy of your CV and cover letter. For further information please contact email@example.com with any queries, or to find out more about WorkSafe New Zealand go to www.worksafe.govt.nz
Applications close at 5pm on 1st December,Wednesday.