Senior Advisor Education Content | Wellington
|Category:||Workplace Health & Safety|
|Attachments:|| PD - Senior Advisor Education Content.pdf (PDF, 138KB)
|Application Close Date:||18-Aug-2022|
- Build relationships across the business with a range of specialists
- Excellent benefits including free life, trauma and income protection insurances
- Permanent, central Wellington location
- Starting salary range $93,322-$95,715
Use your experience in educational theory and practice to directly impact health outcomes for New Zealanders.
About the role
Our Education Development team are looking for an action-orientated professional with a strong background in educational theory and practice to join their high performing, collaborative team.
As the Senior Advisor Education Content, you'll be responsible for delivering effective, evidence-based and user-centric educative products.
You'll work closely with a range of internal technical specialists on complex health and safety issues, and you'll need to quickly come up with innovative solutions and design ideas to enable mass learning and education.
To be successful in this role, you'll be able to hit the ground running!
You will know how to quickly process these complex issues and be able to create design ideas at pace.
You'll also have:
- Excellent relationship management and influencing skills
- The ability to translate technical language into clear, plain English
- Know how to tailor content to different levels of users
- Be flexible in your approach with a willingness to turn your hand to anything
Your previous roles may be from within learning design, education or you may have a counselling and well-being background with good educational content experience. It's also key to have an understanding of Te Reo Māori and Tikanga.
Working in our high-performing team you'll enjoy a supportive environment where you are trusted and empowered to do your best work. If this sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you.
The full position description is available from the advert on our careers centre: WorkSafe New Zealand
As part of our remuneration framework the full salary range for the position is from $86,144 to $114,858, and our expected starting base salary for the right person is from $93,322 to $95,715. Note: KiwiSaver/SSRSS employer contribution is additional to/on top of your base salary.
WorkSafe New Zealand, Mahi Haumaru Aotearoa, is the primary workplace health and safety regulator – our vision is that everyone who goes to work comes home healthy and safe. Our people are passionate about our vision and embrace and demonstrate our WorkSafe Values - Ngā Mātāpono:
- Whakakotahi – we're united in a strong purpose
- Kōrero mai – we engage meaningfully
- Tiakina mai - we're entrusted with a duty of care.
We offer a range of benefits including:
- free life, trauma and income protection insurances
- discounts on health insurance and eye care
- four weeks annual leave plus three days WorkSafe leave
- 15 days sick leave
- $400 contribution towards setting up your home workstation, and
- learning and professional development opportunities
We operate on a flexible by default basis, allowing you and your manager to create a flexible work experience that supports you and the business to succeed.
There are a range of networks you can become part of, such as our Te Rōpū Atuapiko Rainbow Network (we're also Rainbow Tick accredited), Māori Network, WorkSafe Pacific Network and our Kapa Haka group.
COVID-19 Vaccination policy
WorkSafe strongly encourages and supports all our people to be vaccinated and boosted against COVID-19, however our current policy position is that vaccination is not a requirement for employment. Please note that WorkSafe may, if needed, reintroduce a vaccination requirement, or other approaches for managing a significant outbreak.
How to apply
Click the apply link, complete an application form and submit a copy of your CV and cover letter.
Applications close on 18th August 2022.