Manager, Recruitment & Workforce Planning | Wellington
|Attachments:|| PD - Manager, Recruitment & Workforce Planning.pdf (PDF, 209KB)
|Application Close Date:||07-Jun-2023|
- Strategic role weaving te ao Māori through recruitment
- Lead a highly engaged, connected and collaborative team
- Base salary range from $119,744-$159,698
An awesome leadership role with real opportunity and remit to make meaningful change to our recruitment practices and employee experience.
He aha te mea nui o tēnei ao? He tangata, he tangata, he tangata.
Ka noho mātāmua te orangatonutanga o te tangata ki a mātou o Mahi Haumaru Aotearoa. Ko te aronga matua kia haere haumaru ngā tāngata katoa ki te mahi, kia hoki haumaru ki te te kāinga. Inā ka ngākaunui koe ki ēnei āhuatanga, tomo mai ki tēnei whare whakaruruhau.
Mahi Haumaru Aotearoa, WorkSafe New Zealand, is New Zealand's primary workplace health and safety regulator. With a team of over 700 staff across Aotearoa, we work to lift health and safety performance, supporting New Zealanders as we deliver on our mission: Ka haere ngā tāngata katoa ki te mahi, ka hoki hauora, haumaru mai ki te kāinga - Everyone who goes to work comes home healthy and safe.
About the role
To support WorkSafe to be successful in our mission, our Manager Recruitment & Workforce Planning is responsible for developing the practice to attract great kaimahi to our workplace. This includes delivering strategic workforce planning and working across the business to enhance our recruitment practices.
Leading a team of high performing kaimahi, you'll embed Te Ao Māori into our practices and ensure diversity, equity and inclusion are built into everything we do.
As a strategic thinker and influencer, you will embrace new approaches, and generate innovative solutions to deliver recruitment services in a customer-centred way. You will be an empowering people leader who can confidently build trusted relationships within People and Culture and across the WorkSafe whānau.
To be successful, you will bring:
- Previous leadership experience as well as a passion for mentoring and developing others
- Experience weaving Te Ao Māori into recruitment, or an openness to learn and unlearn
- In-depth experience within the recruitment industry, particularly around driving process improvement
- Experience in workforce planning or demonstrable transferable skills
- A can-do attitude, expert relationship navigator, and all-round people person
The full position description is available from the advert on our careers centre: WorkSafe New Zealand
As part of our remuneration framework the full salary range for the position is from $119,744 to $159,698, and our expected starting base salary for the right person is from $130,420 to $150,000. Note: KiwiSaver/SSRSS employer contribution is additional to/on top of your base salary.
Our people are passionate about our vision and embrace and demonstrate our WorkSafe Values - Ngā Mātāpono:
- Whakakotahi – we're united in a strong purpose
- Kōrero mai – we engage meaningfully
- Tiakina mai - we're entrusted with a duty of care.
We offer a range of benefits including:
- Free life, trauma and income protection insurances
- Discounts on health insurance and eye care
- Four weeks annual leave plus three days WorkSafe leave
- 15 days sick leave
- $400 contribution towards setting up your home workstation, and
- Learning and professional development opportunities
We operate on a flexible by default basis, allowing you and your manager to create a flexible work experience that supports you and the business to succeed.
There are a range of networks you can become part of, such as our Te Rōpū Atuapiko Rainbow Network (we're also Rainbow Tick accredited), Māori Network, WorkSafe Pacific Network and our Womens Network.
COVID-19 Vaccination policy
WorkSafe strongly encourages and supports all our people to be vaccinated and boosted against COVID-19, however our current policy position is that vaccination is not a requirement for employment. Please note that WorkSafe may, if needed, reintroduce a vaccination requirement, or other approaches for managing a significant outbreak.
How to apply
Click the apply link, complete an application form and submit a copy of your CV and cover letter.
For further information please contact email@example.com with any queries, or to find out more about working for us, go to Careers | WorkSafe.
Applications close on 7 June 2023.